Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Betty Crocker Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies Review

The holiday season is filled with so many treats, and it can be a difficult time for someone who is gluten free.

One of my dear friends decided to give us some gluten free cookies as a gift, and I felt that a review was in order!


These cookies tasted pretty good!  They were a little more crunchy then I like for chocolate chip cookies, but for Gluten Free options I have had before I was impressed.  My personal preference is to cook using natural unprocessed ingredients, but if you are looking for a quick and easy gluten free cookie this mix will do the trick!

My family had no trouble eating them at our holiday get together, and I had no complaints about the taste!  I would say they were a success! Thank you to my friend who made them for us! What a nice treat!


No comments: